This course will focus on the main aspects on being an effective auditor for your company covering the different types of audits, what do audits measure and how audit results are measured and why perform audits to begin with. Last, the learner will focus on the basic skills required and how to apply them and the knowledge in becoming more effective.
levels of Management for all departments
- QA/QC/Compliance/Regulatory Affairs
- Understand that audit preparation is critical and how to generate
the audit plan.
- Learn the different type of audits and how to prepare, execute and close out the audit.
- Selecting your auditor or audit team and knowing the source of authority for
conducting the audits.
- Development of checklists and using data collection methods.
- Know the expectations for audit performance, execution and auditing techniques.
- Understand the rules and expectations for audit reporting, corrective action,
follow-up and closure.
- Learn the Do’s and Don’ts when auditing as related to regulatory authorities inspectors
during inspections at your facilities.
- Understand the code of ethics, expectations, and how to write an effective audit report
summarizing your findings.