The main role of medical writers is to create well written
documents and manuscripts as per standard formats, compliant to regulatory
standards for approval of new clinical trials, drugs, medical devices and
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain the foundational knowledge and skills for a proper medical and technical writing in the regulated environment.
- Medical doctors and other health care
personnel involved in medical research
- Graduate degrees in biomedical or life sciences, such as biology, chemistry,
pharmacy, nursing, nutrition, medicine or public health.
the overall process of research and the structure of an article
- Differentiate between the different study designs used in clinical research
- Gain further understanding of the basics of statistics in medicine
- Understand the different biases that affect clinical research
- Apply the principles of EMB in clinical practice
- Understand the critical appraisal process